Friday 25 September 2020

2020 I want to go outside now!

To support this campaign purchase my Tshirt! Available in 2 tree friendly colours, you will love it!! https://www.bonfire.com/2020-i-want-to-go-outside-now/ 20% of the price will be donated to Treesisters who support tree planting around the world like Ecosia.
I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me. She smiled and said to me.. "I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters. I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me... I stopped fighting with my in laws... I stopped fighting for attention... I stopped fighting to meet peoples expectation of me... I stopped fighting for my rights with inconsiderate people.. I stopped fighting to please everyone... I stopped fighting to prove they were wrong about me.... I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight... And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful & so much more content." Some fights are not worth your time..... Choose what you fight for wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment