Monday 9 September 2019

Do you have a story to share with the world? Really Happened

I have started a new project with the intention of giving a voice to anyone that would like to share a story of tragedy, hope, fear, love, loss, inspiration or encouragement.  I have a website and a YouTube channel with the same name, Really Happened,  as I will be making your stories into videos.  Either you can record or write your story and I will take it from there.  I would like to give you as much creative freedom with your story but am confined to copyright restrictions so cannot promise that all the material you show me will be included in the video.  Your story might be narrated if it is not clear or I am unable to upload the audio if you should give me an audio submission.  You can feel free to submit a story of any length but it will be edited to give clarity and precision.  No vulgarity or swearing please.  Also indicate if you wish to remain anonymous. When telling your story keep your audience in mind and try to teach them a lesson, give inspiration or move them to action about an issue that is dear to your heart.  What kind of real life stories do you enjoy watching or listening to?  Why?  If you want to tell us about a portion of your life, with a To Be Continued.....at a later stage or Part 2, that is fine too.  If you wish to dedicate your story to someone, I can include that in the video.  By submitting the material to me you are giving me permission to create the video on my channel.  Just before the video is uploaded I will ask you to comment on this blog post, I understand and agree to these terms.  This will be to avoid any copyright issues with YouTube.  

If you have any further questions or comments please direct them to my facebook page, and comment on the pinned post about Really Happened at the top of the page.  Once you submit your story I will acknowledge receiving it.  When it is ready to be uploaded to YouTube I will let you know before I upload it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment